Saturday, September 14, 2013

How is ut to feel being dead or dying..painful? Or fast one.. i just tot of it last night all of a sudden.. i became scared. I will see my dead grandpa? My great grandma.. i will see many those i dk .. death is scary but being alive is more scarier.. seeing news of death, being betrayed, being happ, but dk wat will happen ltr or wat the consequnces.. yes i think too much.. hais so.. i m growing up soon i hv to face it. Whn i die no one knows me at all.. soon. I dun even know my ancestors. Even my grandparents not tat familiar. Too long time ago.. time is the thing we nid  to treasure wif wif family friends n even enemies. They r part of our life. How to live n hoe to suffer n how to enjoy.. wow i think too much.. hahas silly m i? Humans so fragile in my eyes but to them even the strongest thinks it nths. Death is just a word simple single word. But it defeats us all. All wecan do is to face it bravely  tats wat i tot. But i still fear even death itself n god.. god yes pls give me courage ..face the truth face the reality..hais i off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment