Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I shldnt say too much on fbk. But i still wanna share. N i know.. my cousins will read.. n tell to my aunt. I gg to hougang mall now. Bored. N i like bus ride while listening to music :) nice n quiet. Today is tat person bday. No dun think i rmb it. Is my aunt remind me a few days ago n it just lingered in my mind. His bday. I nth to say or nth to give. N he doesnt ask me to say. I wanna behave spoilt like badass dun care. Like i care? He even forgotten mom bday once or twice. I hate him. I detest him for his selfish n heartless actions. Cos of him i cnt or dun dare to hv a bf or marry. He is the one tat owe us. Yea i may owe him just 3yrs.before age of 4.. bu not later  whn he changed alot. Mum blind to his so called nice man. Mans.. seriously u dw to marry dun. Or else u made the women suffer. still i gg hougang to buy sour snacks for hum. My life not tat blessful or blissful but i m not stupid to destroy my life over this. I once cut my wrists n mom cried after founding abot it. I feel stupid. Watever actions cancause either happy or sad consequnces.  I m 19 alr. Fully young adult .. thr r things i cnt control. Plus thr r ppl whom i cnt ctrl. They ctrl me instead. I dw tat. Unless its right tat i owe them.  I m not gg to givw in like a fool or be soft hearted. Unless it shld be. Plus i dw to be forced by anyone. I m doing watever i wan. U not happy i dun care cos i do wan to think for myself more than i think for u. Cos its wasted if i do think for u. U nvr change or will u? Uh pigs will fly if u do. Ppl or humans r so interesting... 
Still i m gg to hougang n buy sweet or sour tibits for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment