Saturday, September 7, 2013


i met them frm ite. i m lucky to know them. i once hurt deeply by my close fren ex bf.. in silence or even in open areas.. but i dare not burst cos i dw to hurt her. i m  in the wrong. i shldnt matchamde them both before knwing one another well. my reckless decision had lead to an outcome. my fren probably trying to hate him. well to me i think hate is an option. forgive but i cnt forget.
The second photo..i meet more since i been hurt deeply i dicovered thr r ore who r concerned abt me n even my fren. i m realli thankful tat they r wif us at tat time.. whn i burst my anger at tat brainless guy. i rmb i cried realli hard wif tremble i wanna stop but i cldnt. i even stupid to think of the classmates opinion of tat situation tat time tat i dw to cont cryng but i [probably in deepest fear tat i cnt stop crying. things from then on changed.. i became more watchful n more on guard against especially guys.. but i m lucky to hv frens old n new. ;) love u cnt keep long but friendship u can.

No comments:

Post a Comment